Monday, September 15, 2014

September [ Musings & Playlist ]

 
It's that time of year again... back to school, crisp air, and the leaves changing. Most people think the beginning of the New Year is the time for making changes, but for myself it has always been September. I've been making some changes in my life here and there. My grandfather passed away almost two weeks ago and so I have been home spending time with my father and grandmother. Helping out at the family store and planning on growing my own business (more of that soon!) It's hard because I'm about 3 hours away from my significant other, but it sure doesn't beat living abroad back in the Fall of 2011 (picture above is fall at Versailles).
 
Now for the playlist.. some popular songs, some off the radar, every single one is equally addicting :)
 
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
Black Widow - Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora
Hands In the Air - Miley Cyrus ft. Ludacris
Strip Me - Natasha Bedingfield
Glory and Gore - Lorde
Best I Ever Had - Gavin DeGraw
Cowboy Boots - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 
Needle and Haystack Life - Switchfoot
Raging Fire - Phillip Phillips
Supernova - Mr. Hudson & Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment