Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Investment

 
I'm usually not a handbag girl (keyword: usually). However, every once in a while something will catch my eye and this would be the case for the Coach Rhyder 33 Satchel in Nubuck. At first I couldn't decide which I liked better, the Pebbled or the Nubuck. But thinking it through, the investment on the Nubuck (THAT RED) surpasses that of many current handbags this season. [I'm especially depressed with every single female in this small town of mine carrying a Michael Kors bag. Loved his Spring 2015 show but hate seeing his bags everywhere!]
 
Stuart Vevers did a fantastic job with his first collection as the new Creative Director at Coach (F/W 14) and I cannot wait to see what else he has up his sleeves.
 
Go to Coach and check out the rest of the Fall/Winter Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment