Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Hey Your That Girl That Sang Shania Twain!"

 
Do you guys have a go-to karaoke song? Every Wednesday I meet up with my friends from high school at a local bar and sing karaoke. Since I work a lot, I always look forward to my Wednesday jam sessions and a couple of beers. My friend and I sing Mr. Brightside by The Killers, no exaggeration, every single week. It's our go-to song. Not only have we mastered that song, it's always a lot of fun when the crowd joins in. We also have a couple other songs that we like to sing like, Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects, Africa by Toto, and Your Love by The Outfield. Currently trying to get the DJ to get Shake It Off by Taylor Swift on the board so I can stop singing it in the car or in the shower :)
 
 
 
 
You can actually buy the picture above as a print here!

No comments:

Post a Comment