Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend Linkage

 
This week has been a whirlwind, let me tell you. Yesterday I had an interview for a 'big girl job' and about 3 hours later I was hired. Thank the Lord! I was having such a hard time finding one and it just happened organically. Don't ever completely rule out Craigslist people when it comes to jobs.
 
Anyways this weekend I'm visiting my mama and then spending all next week in Buffalo with my guy before I start my big girl job the following week. We're finalizing trips this week and it may include Thanksgiving in Colorado (which I am totally psyched about!)
 
Hope y'all have a great weekend and here are some links because I didn't offer any Hump Day Distractions this week.
 
 
My guy likes to make fun of Chanel all the time because I'm obsessed with fashion and he's the complete opposite, but this cover of "You're the One That I Want" used in the new Chanel #5 video is just so eerie and haunting. I can't stop listening! Mind you the video was directed by Baz Luhrmann, the same guy who directed the recent Gatsby film.
 
Guys, I have been on a serious Sam Smith kick. Seriously he just makes me melt like a popsicle of the fourth of July. Currently, I am obsessed with his acoustic version of Latch. But, there is a more upbeat version which is pretty popular on the internet by Disclosure, which is equally good.
 
Just in case everyone forgot about the Jonas Brothers, let me remind you..
Hey there Nick Jonas!
 
I have such a girl crush on Shailene Woodley. She is so kick ass. She was on Jimmy Fallon to promote her new film, White Bird in a Blizzard. It takes place in the 80s and her character in the film tries to figure life out after her mother disappears. The dance moves she learns for the film are entertaining and she can rock the hell out of suit.
 
 
Picture found here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment