Monday, July 28, 2014

Canada: Ottawa


Back in early July one of my best friends invited me to go to Canada with her, her mother, grandmother, and her aunt. It was an adventure to say the least. I had been to Toronto but I've never been to Ottawa, so we all crammed into a tiny rental car and hopped the border for the day.


Ottawa, Ontario is the capital of Canada and home to the Canadian Parliament. The day we decided to go it literally poured the entire day. But, that didn't stop us from exploring the lovely city. I thought Parliament (pictured above) resembled Mr. Big Ben across the pond in England.


The grounds of the Parliament had stellar views across the river into Quebec and it did not disappoint. 


So, we decided to cross the river and see the views from the other side:
not too bad aye?




No comments:

Post a Comment