Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Warped Tour 2014 + Summer Playlist


A couple weeks ago, I went to Warped Tour in Buffalo for the second time. Most of it was to see nostalgic bands that I haven't listened to since 2005-2006 + to catch up on some current favorites. It was myself and 3 other guys, including the beau, & even though it felt like we were caught in a hurricane, we made the most of the day. 

Warped Tour kinda kicked off my hunt for some good summer tunes and in turn I have compiled a playlist of sorts for the rest of the summer. Hope you enjoy!


Cool Kids - Echosmith
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
All The Way - Timeflies
And We Danced (feat. Ziggy Stardust) - Macklemore
Stay With Me - Sam Smith
Buzzcut Season - Lorde
Light Me Up - Birdy
Maps - Maroon 5
A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay
Ain't It Fun - Paramore
When You Were Young - The Killers
California (Tchad Blake Mix) - Phantom Planet


   

No comments:

Post a Comment