Thursday, February 20, 2014

No Day But Today

Writing this post about 2 weeks after I made the decision to leave New York and move in with my significant other (+ two gay guys and another female) makes me feel nostalgic for the short period of time I was in New York. FIT is a great school, but going there after already getting my bachelors is another thing in itself. I miss the couple friends that I met within those short weeks of being there but it was about time really. Having him so far away practically killed me, even with visitations here and there. It would be a lot easier than when I was in Ireland but I'm not the same person back during that time. I'm engaged and out of school. 

Anyways I have decided to make an effort here with this blog because it is once again something I have started and not yet finished. This will be the baby I will yet to have. I will take care of it, nourish and figure the best way to make it the best it can be. That's what I figured the goals of most parents are when a newborn is placed in their arms. With a new job, a trip to Disney to anticipate in the next couple months, and figuring out this new place that I call home, I'm enjoying this new turn of events in life. Oh I totally forgot about my book I want to start, but that is another story itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment