Monday, October 14, 2013

Opportunity #CarpeDiem

You know that moment as you cross the stage at graduation whether it be from high school or college? You know that moment where you think "onto bigger and better things!" Well, right now I'm suffering the low that comes from that high; that high hope of opportunity.  
 
As a recent college grad, I had a job when I graduated, and then by the end of summer it was like a summer romance that toyed with your head. I graduated with a Bachelors of International Studies (please, don't ask me what kind of major that is or what exactly I studied) and had a job in development with some big clients, but as being the 2nd person of a two person gig, I got the boot.
 
Next on my list was my family's art gallery, because I am not the type of person to not work (also, my wallet and student loans could not afford that). I had taken art history courses in college and had taken numerous art courses growing up. I was not given the artist gene that my little sister had since birth (not joking here). But, working for family is tough, especially my father. So, guess what?
 
On to the next, which is currently... a doctor's office. Bet you didn't see that one coming! It's a lovely group of ladies and of course the doctor, but as you can see I am a Jess Of All Trades. Trying to figure out my niche, goal, destiny, etc. is hard. REALLY HARD. But it's also a process, the process of Jess. So I've decided that as part of my process, I am...
 
Going Back to School! #CarpeDiem

No comments:

Post a Comment